Over the past years, I have gathered experience as a Primary Instructor at various universities and affiliated institutions in Germany, as Teaching Assistant and as Primary Instructor in the US, also in online teaching. I like to teach both independently and in cooperation with others, including faculty from other disciplines. In my classes, I strive to create an atmosphere that is inclusive. (For a good source of resources regarding how to develop best practices for an inclusive philosophy classroom see here.)
From here, you can access
- my teaching statement,
- an overview of courses I have taught (and some facts about mentoring),
- data on student evaluations,
- samples of student praise,
- sample teaching material I have used in the past,
- a selection of excellent student contributions,
- a syllabus of a course I have taught recently, and
- sample syllabi of courses that I’d like to teach.
Bring me back to the welcome page, please.